Saturday, August 13, 2011
Am I gay or not?????????
Right so I'm 16 never had a girlfriend before. I went on and wondered why I never blown my load but until I give in after looking at mens underwear sites and making an excuse to myself it was fine. I like went on gay and it made me blow for the first time. Sorry for this rudeness and sorry for sounding like a troll. I like go on gay and I have dreamt about men before loads. When someone slapped my bum being a girl I walked off embarrased and when a boy smacked it I acted disgusted but secretly enjoyed it. I don't check men out since they might not be gay and it's sort of embarrasing. But I go on gay all the time, although I try not looking at someones backside. I'm sorry for giving off too much information aswell but I'm confused. And when someone types roll plays with me online(don't bother asking) if I imagion it, I will go hard. I'm only questioning this since I tend not too check men out usually when I'm out incase they see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment