Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help me remember the name of this movie please!?

Hello everyone, this has been driving me crazy for a couple of monthes now. There is a animated movie from like when I was like 4 or 5, the animation style resimbled that of the movie "The Pagemaster", all I can remember about it is, that it was sorta halloween based I think, it was made for children not adults but wasent all goody good like "Snow White", there is one thing that I remember very clearly- a pumpkin tree, thats right, a scarey looking tree with no leaves, and pumpkins grew on the branches, maybe they were jackolanterns, I dont remember that much, the last thing I can remember, is a scene (I know this sounds kinda stupid) where one of the main characters, a young boy, one of the main characters, is running down a scary corridor toward another child laying on something, he was weakened, so it was hard for him to move, as the other boy ran toward him, sceletons that were proped up against the walls were falling to the ground as he ran by, barley missing him. THANKS ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment