Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Should i be mad or concerned? Should i just leave him alone and keep my distance?
Me and my new boyfriend been together for almost a month. We met each other at school, we are taking the same cl. This morning he texts me asking if I was going to cl early today as I did yesterday so we could go over our homework. I told him I would. Later on I texted him telling him to let me know when he is near campus. He then texts me he isnt going to school and was to tell the teacher he couldnt make it because he wasnt feeling well and if he could turn in his work the next day. I then told him whats wrong he replies that this morning he had a confrontation with his ex and he is upset and he wouldnt be able to focus in cl and that he is sorry. I didnt write back after that. I feel a tad bit saddened. What do you guys think about this situation. By the way im 21 and he is 28. His ex is currently moving out his house since they arent together yet she isnt staying there she is staying with her cousin for meanwhile but comes and goes with her personal stuff and still has a key.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment