Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you really believe this global warming thing?

I was reading how this is the warmest decade ever in, I think it read, 1000 years. So we have had warmer decades before then? I was also looking at the nice pictures they had to show evidence of global warming. I have yet to notice anything unusual where I live. This morning it was a minus 10F. I put a couple of nice logs in the fireplace. Yes I have a real wood burning fireplace and I let the car idle for twenty minutes before taking the kids to school. The part that I don't get is that nations like China, India, Brazil along with the EU wont do anything to curb there emissions yet America is required to. Sounds fishy to me. As far as I'm concerned it's a load of crap. All it will do is halt economic expansion and job creation in America. Is this what you people want?

No comments:

Post a Comment