Monday, August 8, 2011

Why do people consider stars the standard of beauty?

Seriously, ok. I'm a guy and I don't understand why women want to look like movie stars. Half of those stars don't even look like they've eaten anything. Especially those wrinkly 40 year olds. THey just don't look well fed. I mean I like a girl that has meat, looks well fed, and has a nice face without so much make up. I can't give you any names. Ok, like J-Lo. She doesn't have the biggest *** in the world, or the nicest one! I've seen better ok. lol. Jennifer Aniston? Are you serious? Looks like one of those trailer trash people you see on the street, except she has make up and money. lol. You know those magazines you always see when you are cashing your stuff in at the grocery store? Not once, have I seen someone that I should even pay attention to. Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton. Holy lightning bolts, Nicole looks like a empoverished child from Ethiopia. Paris Hilton looks like a cross between a chipmunk a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment